‘Cashare’ is a reasonably new money-making app allowing people who have a washing machine at home to earn money at home providing a laundry service to locals. Locals looking to cut their laundry costs can use the ‘Washare’ section of the app to connect with those looking to make extra money from home using the ‘Cashare’ section. But is this one of the genuine work from home jobs in the UK?
Well, the company has advertised via social media promotions at launch and has launched a product where users make extra money by receiving orders through an app referred to as ‘Cashare’. Once you’ve downloaded the app from your mobile store of choice you can choose to do just washing, just ironing or both. At first glance, it really does look like another great way to make money from home.
Well, Washare themselves suggest:
“Alongside their additional income, which can reach over £1,000 a month, our service providers are able to work flexibly as they choose, being able to decide the services they offer, their own working hours, workload, breaks and holiday. By contrast, our service users are able to get an affordable laundry service quickly and easily on their doorstep, while supporting local people in their community.”
What are the perks of earning money from home in this way?
- You work from home and control the time and effort you put in
- The ability to control the work-life balance.
- You can work around it as once in the washing machine, you can carry on with other tasks in your day.
- Washare / Cashare suggest you get an automatic payment for working from home services completed.
- You have the option to accept or refuse all orders as they arrive in the Washare app.
- You can maximise your income from this by doing the ironing as an additional add-on.
Washare and Cashare is a mobile app that states it provides a genuine work from home job opportunity in the UK to make money from home by providing a cheaper laundry service than traditional laundries/laundrettes in your areas. It is suitable for anyone who has a washing machine, some spare time, and a will to make a little extra income from home.
The app provides locals with access to a quality laundry service, with optional extras such as ironing. It is perfect for those looking for getting their household chores done without travelling miles to the nearest, more expensive laundry service. Although I must say, I’m not sure I’d want my immediate neighbours doing my laundry. A bit too close for comfort.
- Download the app onto your smartphone
- Search for people nearby who offer a service to wash or iron your clothes.
- Choose whether you wish to deliver them or have them collected.
- Save up to 50% off the cost of most laundry services.
- for almost half the price you are used to paying, will appear.
The jury is out on this one. Across social media, there seems to be a positive vibe of late. However, the reviews website Trustpilot has some less favourable historical reviews. If you do try out the service to assist in earning money from home, I suggest taking on a small number of orders. This allows you to wait for payment for the work done before carrying out larger orders. The ability to make money from home using the Washare App is also dictated by the area in which you live. If you’re out in the sticks with no neighbour for miles it’s likely not the money-making side-hustle for you. Try looking for other ways to supplement your income such as trying your hand at using the ultimate cashback apps or investigating whether you are owed Wayleave Payments on your property.
If you give Washare a go to earn an extra income from home, please get in touch via the comments section below to let me know how you get on. I’d love to find out if this is a genuine work from home job for UK residents. It should also be noted there’s the potential to use Washare referral and Washare discount codes