UK Blogger Savvy Dad – Olly Cator: Who might want to work with me?
Well, as I blog about family finance, parenting, money saving tips and educational tech. Brands and PR’s from those niche may wish to get in touch if they’re looking to work with a UK Blogger. I have worked as a freelance content writer for large brands, I accept sponsored posts from PRs and was a Finalist in the UK Money Awards for Best New Blog 2017.
As a UK Blogger, I am keen to work with charities and initiatives promoting good financial understanding in young people. I’m also happy to review products and services that companies feel they need a UK blogger to promote. They must fit my blog and the ethos of making life easier, better or more affordable for families.
Please do not be offended if I do not take on your request for review, as I get a lot of requests and your interest may not fit my blog.
If you’re a fellow blogger and wish to link up for something frugal, post shares, competitions or guest posts get in touch.
Why work with me?
I have over 14 years of experience in education and have guided a money-saving community for over 5 years with 16,000 followers. I offer high quality SEO rich articles on issues and ideas I feel important, and offer good exposure with the stats listed below. I negotiate fees or fee waivers on a case by case basis, offering freelance writing and soundbites. Most linking is “nofollow” with the exception of guest posts from financial bloggers at my discretion.
My stats, figures and media pack.
- Organic SEMRush Traffic score varying 25,000-31,000 per month
- My blog has an average of 4000+ UMVs per month
- 16,000+ Facebook Followers at Savvy Dad UK
- 1,200+ Twitter Followers @SavvyDadUK
- 700+ Followers on Instagram @savvydaduk
- Social Media reach of 50,000 to 120,000 per month
- Engagement of 6,000 to 12,000 per month on social posts.
- Top 1000 Amazon Reviewer
- UK Money Awards – SHOMOS 2017 – Finalist for New Blog of The Year
- Worked with brands like Philips Baby, AO, John Lewis and in support of the UK Money Bloggers
Download my media pack here:
Olly Cator – Savvy Dad UK Parent Blogger media pack – Plus Fees (Summer 2017)
If you’re uncertain whether you think working with me is the right move, just drop me an email and I’ll let you know if I can help out with your needs. Notice that all payment for work is due within 30 days of invoice.
Ranked in the Top Finance lists at Modern Money: