There’s no denying that this pandemic lark has really got in the way both socialising and commercial shopping this year. The pandemic has even had an effect of the giants in the marketplace with Amazon Prime Day date being pushed back to October in 2020. Merchants, suppliers and wholesalers know that there will be increased online demand this Christmas, so it’s even more important to get the Black Friday deals out early this year. So, when is Black Friday 2020 in the UK and how can I make the most of the sales deals and offers available?
Well, I’ve tried to help you out a little bit by highlighting some of the key dates for Black Friday in 2020 and selecting some of the online stores that I think will be offering brilliant deals and offers this year. It should be noted that I’m expecting more online stores to offer multiple days of Black Friday deals in order to aid the process of shipping in a year where there could be postal delays. In 2020, more than ever, it really may pay to get your Christmas shopping done early. It’s worth keeping in mind stores like Aldi in the run up to Christmas that are offering regular Aldi Specialbuy events great for picking up DIY presents and gifts.
When is Black Friday 2020 in the UK?
most online retailers are basing their sales plans around the 27th of November 2020. Not every retailer will approach the Black Friday sales with the same tactics this year. Large amounts of retailers offering additional click and collect slots in order to keep customers safe and ease the burden on the postal system.
Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales were already predicted to increase year on year in the UK regardless of the recent pandemic. But the severe drop in footfall within physical shops has meant that even more pressure will be placed on online sales performance in order for companies to survive this year. This does mean there should some cracking competitive deals for the customers in 2020 as retailers battle it out for your custom.
Whether you’re after the latest Shark upright vacuum, Airpods, Laptop deals, the New PS5, an Xbox Series X or you’re simply updating your wardrobe – you should be spoilt for choice using some of the retailers and Black Friday deals mentioned below. You may be surprised exactly how many different retailers offer Black Friday discounts, it’s even worth checking out the latest offers on domestic heating oil before those winter temperatures kick in.
What are the top 2020 sales and dates in the UK for Black Friday?
I’ll keep this list updated so it’s worth bookmarking this page to come back to. Some retailers are already opening their Christmas sales, well ahead of the November 27th 2020 date associated with black Friday in the UK.
- Online home decor supplier Wayfair has already launched a Christmas deals page.
- Amazon already has up to 50% off their daily fashion deals and many others listed in the deal section ahead of the 2020 Black Friday sales.
- ASOS have 15% off new customer sales with the code ASOSNEWBIE and offer a wide range of the latest clothing and fashion in 2020.
- BooHoo has a massive 80% sale with fresh lines being added all the time to their offers and deal pages.
- Decorate your home for less this winter with DIY sales from B&Q.
- Currys PC World Clearance Sale. The UK Tech giant already has its sale page live with deals on TVs, laptops, phones, tablets, gadgets and more.
- John Lewis resisted joining the Black Friday sales the first year it properly came to UK Shores. Since then the UK retailer has seen the value of it and regularly lists kitchenware, home tech and audiovisual items in sales or price match deals. The major UK retailer regularly offers gift card cashback deals on electrical items and the John Lewis warranty and extended guarantee is one of the best in the UK.
- From steam mops to the best upright vacuums in the UK, Shark clean offer a range of deals with up to £120 off via their website.
- Whether it’s Boots No7, Fenty Beauty or other makeup deals, the Boots Black Friday offerings are always great value. Boots click and collect is one of the longest-running Click and Collect offerings in the UK and will come in useful this year. It’s well worth keeping an eye on perfume and giftset deals from this retailer too as they’re often heavily reduced and occasionally glitch at the checkout!
- Often overlooked as an online store the BT deals and sales page often has great deals on home tech and regularly slashes hundreds of pounds off monthly mobile deals.
- Broadband and phone offers and deals from both the EE Black Friday sales page and the PlusNet offers page.
- From Christmas hampers to snuggly fashion, M&S sales regularly reached up to 70% off during the Black Friday sales season.
- Sky TV deals for Black Friday will be in existence for both new customers. This also offers great reason and opportunity for phoning sky to haggle on deals for existing Sky customers.
- Tesco Click and Collect deals may also be worth keeping an eye on this year.
- It’s also worth checking out my guide on getting the most out of Next VIP sale slots.
Shark Vacuum and Ninja Kitchen Black Friday Deals
The lovely people that run Shark Clean and Ninja not only provide great quality items like the Shark Hz500UK vacuum that reviews well. They also offer some absolutely crack deals during their special events. This Black Friday sees some fabulous sales and deals from on both Shark branded vacuums and steam mops, as well as Ninja kitchen items.
So.. What are the best Black Friday deals from Shark Clean UK and Ninja?
The UK’s best-selling vacuum cleaner brand, Shark, is set to offer four Limited Edition products at amazing prices in an incredible Black Friday Event.
Available exclusively from Shark’s website, the deluxe Black Friday collection includes a powerful corded upright vacuum cleaner, flexible cordless stick vacuum cleaner, signature steam mop and cordless handheld vacuum – all featuring a sleek, stylish carbon black finish and packed with the brand’s innovative cleaning technologies.
The Shark Black Friday Event takes place from 18th November to 1st December 2020. Offers available while stocks last.
Top Offers Include:
Save up to £150 on Shark’s Exclusive Black Friday Range
Limited Edition Shark Black Friday Vacuum Cleaners with Free Accessories and up to £150 off!
Get a Limited Edition Shark Vacuum Cleaner this Black Friday – Available Whilst Stocks Last
Ninja Kitchen, the sister company to Shark Clean, is also offering up some great deals this Black Friday. Inspiring kitchen appliances brand Ninja is set to offer two Limited Edition products in an unmissable Black Friday Event. Customers will have the chance to purchase some of the brand’s most exciting cooking appliances in an exclusive colour, with free accessories and up to 25% off.
Available exclusively from Ninja’s website, the deluxe Black Friday collection features two of Ninja’s must-have cooking appliances:
The Ninja Black Friday Event takes place from 18th November to 1st December 2020. Offers available while stocks last.
More great Black Friday 2020 sales and deals
- Whittard Chelsea has a range of teas, gifts and Christmas items on sale between 17th November and 24th in their Black Friday event.
- 20% Off with the Beauty Expert discount code “BEAUTY”. Expires on November 19th. With brands like Elemis, Rituals… and Molton Brown included in gift sets, the 20% extra makes sense on bundled gifts.
- Up to 60% Off in the Millets Black Friday sale. Note that the code FLASH15 may give an extra 15% off in some sections of their website.
- Black Friday deals on M&S appearing all week in their menswear, womenswear and home departments.
- Discount code for use at Boden “6T2C” is the code to use for 15% off £30+ spends.
Boost your Black Friday 2020 saving further with top cashback sites.
Don’t forget to maximize your savings but using cashback sites like Boom25, Quidco and TopCashback. There’s also a number of useful deal sites like HotUKDeals, MSE, and Latest Deals that will have additional tips and offers.