In the UK, the top two cashback websites have to be both Quidco and TopCashback. Alongside this there is also the newly arrived Boom25 cashback website and app. For those of you that don’t already use a cashback website, you could be missing out on thousands of pounds over the years. all cashback websites offer incentives for buying products and getting a percentage back. However, websites like Quidco and TopCashback also offer cashback on free items. Items such as signing up to trials and trying free products and services.
Whilst the below list is not exhaustive, it will give you an idea of the free cashback on TopCashback that is available. All of the offers below featured deals that arrived at entirely free or offer a trial that is free as long as you cancel within the trial period. Done right this will net you up to £25 free cashback on TopCashback. A great way to earn money from home while furloughed.
Some of the Best Free Cashback on TopCashBack
- Use my unique referral link for £5 cashback credit. simply use this Free £5 Cashback referral link and once you’ve registered you will qualify for £5 free cashback on TopCashBack straight away. This free £5 cashback from TopCashback can be claimed as soon as you meet the payment threshold. The payout threshold on TopCashback is currently £10. Completing the steps below will unlock this easily. Total free cashback so far: £5
- Get £8.50 free cashback for requesting a free Giffgaff SIM. According to the TopCashback website, users requesting a free Giffgaff SIM can get £8.50 cashback up on activation. Now, I’ve found that the activation wasn’t needed and simply receiving the giffgaff SIM lead to an £8.50 validated cashback credit. You can visit the TopCashback giffgaff page to check the current rates are still the same. Total free cashback so far: £13.50
- Free £3.50 for signing up to a FREE Experian credit check. It’s good financial practice to keep an eye on your credit file at any time. But it’s even better when they pay you to do it. That’s just what that you Experian website will do for you. Spending a couple of minutes signing up for this via the TopCashback Experian cashback page will net you another easy £3.50. Total free cashback so far: £17.00
More ways get upto £25 Free TopCashBack Cashback
- Free £4.25 for signing up to a free 7 day NOWtv trial. The terms and conditions on this one change, but it’s always worth a try as free. Simply sign up to one of the NOW TV packages on a 7 day trial. With NOW TV you can cancel straight away so there’s no risk of payment going out. However, I recommend making a note to cancel at the end of the seven days in order to give the free topcashback cashback the biggest chance of tracking. Total free cashback so far: £21.25
- Register for 20Cogs and get £1.20. Another simple one to do. Just click through from your TopCashback login to the 20cogs website and register as a new user. 20cogs is a survey, competition and offer website that I plan on writing an article about later. If you do click through from the TopCashback login to the 20cogs website you will also get £5 free 20Cogs credit. This is great if you choose to use the 20Cogs service also. Total free cashback so far: £22.45
- Free £1.05 cashback from Testers Keepers and Search Lotto. Another two simple to use websites that offer cashback for free registration. Venture over to the topcashback website and search for either “testers keepers” or “Search Lotto”. The Testers Keepers website will give you 63p just for registering. Search Lotto however requires registration and then 25 simple FREE searches via it’s website to unlock another 42p – again free to do. Total free cashback so far: £23.50
Savvy Side-read: Use your cashback apps to generate Nectar points in the Sainsburys double up event
Extra ways to use a TopCashBack login to get free cashback
Before I continue with a few extra ways of getting free cash back, let’s get you some extra new member deals. If you signed up as a new member when beginning to read this article, you can get upto £15 free cash back on the various new member deals. Simply venture over to the new member deals section of the top CashBack website to check out what’s available for you. Whilst you may have to spend money on these deals you will get it back via cashback offers listed. So effectively FREE. For example, at the time of writing you can get £15 back on a £15 Pizza Hut pizza. You could also choose a free £15 spend at Just Eat after cashback, or a free £15 spend at Superdrug after cashback.
Okay, let’s crack on earning some more free cashback…
- Get £2.25 for signing up to a FREE 3-month trial of tastecard. This is another no-brainer. even if you don’t end up using the offers and discounts provided by the tastecard when it arrives, you’ll still get the £2.55 cashback. Again, be sure to cancel your free trial before the end of the trial period. Total free cashback so far: £25.75
- £2.55 for registering FREE with BingoPort. Note there is no requirement to use any money on this. No payment details are needed. Simply sign up to the BingoPort website via TopCashback BingoPort link and the free cashback from TopCashback should track. Total free cashback so far: £28.30
Final thoughts on FREE cashback offers via TopCashBack
So, there you have it. A stonking £28.30 cashback for very little work and no purchase needed. As an added bonus for being a new member you also get the £15 cashback deal mentioned part way through this article. This means you effectively have another free £15 worth of goods or services.
Note: Cashback deals can sometimes be temperamental with tracking so please let me know in the comments section below how you get on with the deals. Similarly, if you wish to use your own referral links in the comments below please do. The only one of the deals that seems to be hit-and-miss with the giffgaff cashback. If you try this one, please let me know if yours tracks and pays successfully.
Frequently asked questions about Cashback…
What is Cashback and how does it work?
Cashback can take many forms as it can be associated with a credit card, a loyalty card or simply a cashback website like TopCashback (£5 free link) and Quidco. there are also a number of apps that offer cashback on purchases such as ZipZero, ClickSnap and Shopmium.
Essentially, all of these companies will be affiliate marketers. This means that the individual companies will pay them amounts of commision for sending new customers to them either to apply for products or to buy products. Once the cashback companies have received commission they will take a small cut and then pass the rest onto the cash back users. For example, this is how I fund my website. I occasionally feature affiliate links or advertising banners. any readers that visit these sites and end up purchasing something may lead to me getting commision.
Cashback let’s work like this, but kind of in a “middle-man” sort of manner. The only difference to this would be loyalty based cashback or bank account cashback services. For example, whilst it’s now reducing its cashback rates, the Santander 123 cashback account was a good cashback bank account giving customers cashback on mortgages, bills and utilities as a “perk” for the fee paying account.
Is TopCashback any good?
in order to get money from cashback companies such as TopCashback you have to be patient. The nature of a cashback affiliate model means that for every item you purchase a number of things have to happen. First, after you purchase an item, the business will need to pay TopCashback the commission. Secondly, Once TopCashback have received this commission they will take a small cut and add the remaining amount to your cash back account. Once validated, this cashback will then be made payable to you. lastly you will need to log into your TopCashback account and request a withdrawal of your cashback earnings. As you can imagine this process will take some time, particularly with subscriptions or utilities.
Cashback companies such as TopCashback and quidco can have mixed reviews due to the success of payments. Often if a customer has clicked on one of their links incorrectly the cashback will not track. This is really annoying for larger purchases, particularly if you’ve been swayed by the offer of cashback. In general I have found TopCashback to be reliable on payouts however there are some instances where I’ve been disappointed. For example, I applied for some AA breakdown cover which offered some cashback. After months of waiting for this to be validated it was rejected and I lost the cashback. This was despite me having the product quoted. If you are willing to risk the occasional mis-tracked cashback purchase then TopCashback is a trustworthy website worth a try.